I was tagged by the amazing NovelGossip If you’re not already following her then please check her out!
- Have you ever damaged a book? Absolutely never. I wouldn’t dare commit such a crime.
- Have you ever damaged a borrowed book? Nope. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- How long does it take you to read a book? It depends really if its term time at college. Usually I will read a book in about 2 weeks during term times. But when its holidays I can finish a book in bout 2 days if I binge.
- Books that you haven’t finished? I always like to finish books. If I am reading a book I don’t like I will put it down and come back to it later when I feel more the mood. I recently did this with The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood. This isn’t a bad book, I just wasn’t feeling it at the time.
- Hyped popular books that you don’t like? Ummm I can’t really think of any
- Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading? Nope
- How many books do you own? At least a hundred and constantly growing!
- Are you a fast reader or a slow reader? Slow. Unfortunately
- Do you like to buddy read? I did try reading Harry Potter with my sister but she manged to get ahead of me, and she’s younger than me (she’s 9 years old) *Shame*
- Do you read better in your head or out loud? Definitely in my head.
- If you were only allowed to own one book what one and why? Noooo how do I choose.
Thank you so much for reading my post today. Be sure to leave any of your own answers to this tag down below. Se ya all soon…